Whazz Up peeps! And i have managed to maintain my consistency by being consistently late with writing another blog post, but it wasn't my fault....entirely. See, the thing is I wasn't getting any good ideas to write about, you all know I love writing on relevant and informative topics. So lots of people suggested me… Continue reading The True meaning of life.
Bonjour! Mange ma merde 🙂 sorry this was my French soul telling you how precious you are. You guys must be wondering why the long break? why did this amazing guy take such a long break to write a post where his first sentence was "Eat my shit", ya that's what i wrote in French,… Continue reading Dear Ms. Jackson
Hola! If you read my previous heartfelt blog post, i'm not sorry at all. It's your fault Bootches. And i know i shouldn't abuse my readers but who reads this blog anyway except me and my friends....whom i pay to read this....and to be my friend. So this is the real blog post that i… Continue reading Enter Title here (apni shraddha se)
Nooooooooooope! That's it for today, it was so tough for me to write this after all it's so close to my heart, such emotional stuff. Thanks for reading. Hope you liked it, don't forget to abuse me in the comment sex-tion. (i told you this blog sucks, does nobody read the 'about' page anymore?) Tags… Continue reading Am I, a Modi Bhakt?
So I started writing blogs last year and I had quite a following on the previous site and I swear I didn’t force anyone to follow me (except 95% of the followers and the rest 5% had names starting with Angel) So I lost my dad on January and during those visits, sitting in the… Continue reading TEEN mistakes of my life
So you found my blog, though i'm sure it wasn't that hard as i'm sure by now i would have promoted it on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Tinder or my old W*X account. By the way let me introduce myself, I'm Abhishek. The CREATOR (fancy word) of this not so beautiful and not so regular… Continue reading From W*x to WordPress, Ek Prem katha